Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Revisiting an old friend...


You have already seen this pattern on my blog but something has changed... I have been playing around with colors on it and added a few stripes in the background, I think what came out is not bad at all, I like the toomuchery of pink and red... :)

I'm off to my boyfriend's now, 10 days "off" in a whole different world, which means less stress, more hanging out and spending time together and visiting places around Tours (the castles of the Loire Valley...) I have been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm so happy to leave Paris today! But don't worry, I'll keep on working and blogging (I'm too busy to take a real holiday!)

1 comments:

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Love the design as usual. Have a great break, relax and be inspired!!
Emma :)