Monday, March 30, 2009

Château de Chenonceau









We went to visit the castle of Chenonceau yesterday, it was beautiful! Here are a few shots of it. I can't believe how modern everything actually seems, the fabrics look a lot like those you see in the stores nowadays and they are from the 16th-17th century... can you believe it? And I really enjoyed how colorful everything is in there!

Sorry for some of the pictures being a bit blurry but, as you can guess, I had to take all my pictures without flash...

2 comments:

Natalie Ryan said...

Lovely post - that looks like a very inspiring place to visit!

LimogesBoxCollector said...

Excellent post. Love what you have done with the photos to match the patterns found in this magnificent chateau. Chenonceau is one of my favorite chateaux in the Loire valley.