Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Africanism








Ok so this is very different from what I used to post on this blog, it's not as childish as the patterns you're used to see here and it's inspired of african art with the goal to achieve something powerful with very simple shapes and colors. I couldn't imagine it was so much fun drawing with countles little triangles! But it's very amusing to see the image appear little by little (triangle!)... :) I like this style and I think more patterns of this kind might follow in the future! Don't hesitate to give me your opinion!

2 comments:

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Oh I like, very grown up design!!

Reminds me of those optical illusion piccies that you used to get when you were younger!

Love the colours!
Emma :)

Carolyn Gavin said...

these are great!