Monday, May 4, 2009

3 days in Brugge...











You guessed it, the surprise-city was Brugge in Belgium (also known as North-Europe's Venice)...! Every single thing in these 3 wonderful days was perfect! The city, the mood, the weather (almost!), the room we stayed in (I looooved the decoration -will post about it later...), the food (restaurants and breakfast brought to our room by our wonderful hosts), the chocolate, the walks, the boat-tour, the parks, the baby ducks in the parks, even the 3-hour car ride to get there... you heard (read) me: every single thing! It was the perfect - needed - relaxing week-end and I'm so thankful for Yann's -my boyfriend- organization! I could just walk around the city and enjoy 3 days without computer, internet and phone calls! What a luxury!
Now I'm back for 4 intensive work days before another 3 days trip (to my grandmother's house in Germany) and I can't wait! Funny how holidays are addictive! :)

1 comments:

krisztina maros said...

fantastic! have you ever seen the film In Bruges? that was great too! :) anyway, it must be the best place to relax...