Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let's take a break!


Short week, long week-end, surprise destination for a 3 days trip... my boyfriend planned everything! We're leaving tomorrow morning for a 3 and 1/2 hours car trip to the north-east, to a place outside France where there is water (sea or river), chocolate (they obviously make very good  and famous chocolate there...) and where we once wanted to go (but there are so many cities and countries we always want to go...)! I have quite an idea of where we're going but he didn't tell me yet! :) Have a guess! Where could it be?? 
See you next week to tell you more about it, hopefully with nice pictures! 
Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belgium? Is that North-East? I'm thinking chocolate. Have a fab time, how exciting and what a lovely boyfriend you have! Kate x

Gabriele Antonini said...

I really like your arts. Especially the colours you use for it.
Gabriele