Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I couldn't resist...





...making patterns of my "celebrate" illustration... and I think they turned out fine and cute! :) 

I had an appointment this morning at a parisian atelier, it turns out I will do a pattern collection for them. They sell the patterns freelance designers give them in different parts of the world as agents besides having their own designs! Of course I will post glimpses of the collection I will draw for them on my blog! In fact, these patterns and the IF illustration might be the first design of the collection...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the first one is my favorite. congratulations.

The illo's colours popped. It was a delightful composition.

life without novacaine said...

Fantastic! Congratulations! This is my very favorite color combination of all times. You are truly talented!

Anonymous said...

I really like these patterns and your work in general. Consider me a new addition to your fanbase! :p